Are you searching for the best motherboard for the ryzen 9 5900x processor? Then, check out this whole article to know the top motherboards for your best performance. In the markets, if you check the high-end processor then Intel Core i9 and the AMD Ryzen 9 is the best option. However, if you want some more features like rendering, video editing, 3D design, streaming, etc then you have to go with AMD Ryzen 9. So, in this article, we select the best motherboard for your Ryzen 9 5900x, let’s check it out:-
Some Features of Best Motherboard for Ryzen 9 5900X
Some features that are highly recommended are given below for one of the best motherboards for Ryzen 9 5900X:-
The chipset is the most essential thing to consider, it not only affects the CPU compatibility but also some other features also. It also offers overclocking performance and below mentioned all the motherboards use the AMD X570 motherboard chipset.
There are all types of motherboards available in the market when you go to buy them for your computer. Make sure that it can fit correctly in your motherboard in your PC case and checking the form factor is essential even if it is smaller micro ATX and mini ITX that are available there.
The AMD AM4 CPU Socket is a specific CPU socket that is used by the AMD Ryzen 9 5900X. Make sure to take this CPU socket if you get some other motherboard for Ryzen 9 5900X.
Best Motherboards for Ryzen 9 5900X
Below are the following best motherboards for your Ryzen 9 5900X processor with its features. Check out the following lists:-
- Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme
- MSI Meg X570 Unify
- ASUS Prime X570 Pro
- ASUS ROG X570 Crosshair VIII Hero
- Gigabyte B550 Aorus Pro
Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme
- It supports the AMD 3rd or 2nd Generations Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics.
- It comes with a Dual chipset with DDR4 memory slots.
- Also, has 5 M.2 slots available to support the SATA or the PCIe SSDs or other storage devices based on SATA.
- This included the Intel WiFi 6 802. 11ax card that gives the fastest performance.
- It has support for Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports and two USB3.1 ports that support Type-C power charging.
- This can be equipped with 3 Nvidia RTX GPUs for the unparalleled performance of gaming.
MSI Meg X570 Unify
- This has 4 USB 3.2 Gen 2 Ports that have the ability to share at a speed of over 10GB per second.
- There are two USB 3.2 Gen1 Type C ports with the Type-A port for backward compatibility with older devices.
- This also has the M.2 slot that supports the PCIe 4.0 speeds for the SSDs, WiFi, and others.
- It has 6x SATA 6Gb/s ports that are used to store data.
- It is all-metal that comes with the support for DDR4 memory at 4,600 (OC).
- You can easily install high-end processors.
ASUS Prime X570 Pro
- This is the best and most affordable motherboard for new Ryzen 3000 series and Zen 3 CPUs.
- This motherboard has many features that you need like five-way optimization, optic-mem, etc.
- It has three graphic cards that are compatible.
- It is combined with a PCIe 4 slot and multiple M.2 slots that give permits to add or switch the parts without any interruptions.
- However, it doesn’t have an amplifier that makes the sound cut and less clear.
ASUS ROG X570 Crosshair VIII Hero
- It is an overclocking-friendly layout and has a great set of connectivity.
- This is based on the single PCIe 4.0×16 slot, the 4 DDR4 slots, and 2 M.2 slots.
- Its I/O panel accommodates USB 3.1 Type A/C Ports, HDMI, DisplayPort and the optical out ports, and also the wifi antennas.
- This is designed in ATX form factor (30.5cm x 24.4cm) that is suitable for those who accommodate the size of this motherboard.
- It includes the two 8-pin connectors that give enough energy to the CPU under overclocking.
- It has 8 phase power delivery to make sure the stability while loads are high.
- The memory is designed with the 4-pin connector that allows the user to connect the 2nd fan for cooling that is useful if using the RAM with bigger heatsinks.
- The header for monitoring system temperature and with a 5 phase DRAM power delivery subsystem.
- This model added the 4 SATA ports with the two M.2 slots that have been designed with the M key.
- The two M.2 slots are situated that give you permission to be cooled by the airflow that comes from the fans to cool the system.
Gigabyte B550 Aorus Pro
- This motherboard is designed with an overclocked AMD CPU and an overclockable AM4 chip.
- It can also give advanced PCIe ports.
- It supports the 4 DDR4 memory slots that are capable of running up to 2933MHz.
- If you are looking for a solid gaming PC then the RGB FUSION 2.0 design is a great choice for them.
Above we discuss a Review of the Best Motherboard for Ryzen 9 5900x in 2022. Hope that all the above-mentioned information will be helpful for you and can select the best motherboard for your processor. You can also check out our other posts also if you want to know more about anything.